Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LOOKING Home

LOOKING  July 1998, Week 4

LOOKING July 1998, Week 4

Matrimonial Digest - July. 28,98.

India Information Digest Editor <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:37:00 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

India Information Digest    Tue, 28 Jul 98       Volume 3 : Issue 347
                MATRIMONIAL DIGEST -   July 28 1998

Today's Topics:

      Alliance: Maharashtrian boy looking for a girl
      Alliance for 22yr Telugu Brahmin Girl
      alliance for 27 yr old south indian male
      Alliance for a handsome Punjabi Khatri boy
      Alliance for a Punjabi-Khatri girl
      Alliance for Kannada Brahmin Guy.
      Alliance for Maharashtrain boy
      Alliance for Maharashtrian Boy
      ALLIANCE FOR NORTH INDIAN MALE, 27yr.
      Alliance for South Indian Brahmin Male
      Alliance for  tamil  iyer girl
      Alliance Invited for Kannada Madhwa Girl
      Alliance invited for my sister from Telugu Arya Vysya family
      Alliance invited for Telugu gouda girl
      Female: Male looking for Female
      Female Seeking Male
      Groom Wanted
      Grrom Wanted
      Hindu Professionals
      Looking for a good looking, Gujarati girl
      looking  for a groom
      Looking for a kannada girl
      Looking for a life partner
      Looking for Groom
      Looking for Mangalorean Catholic Groom for my sister.
      Matrimonial (4 msgs)
      Matrimonial - Alliance for a Gavara Balija Naidu Boy
      Matrimonial - Alliance for South Indian Brahmin girl
      Matrimonial - Man looking for Woman
      Matrimonial - Telugu Devanga Boy Looking For A Girl
      Matrimonial: Alliance for a lingayat girl
      Matrimonial: hindu boy looking for girl.
      Matrimonial Alliance for sister - (Looking for Marathi]
      Matrimonial Alliance for Sister-in-law   -   ( Marathi ]
      Matrimonial alliance for Telugu Brahmin bridegroom
      Matrimonial Alliance Invited From Male Professionals
      Matrimonial for a Kannada Girl
      Matrimonial for a Tamil Iyer girl
      MATRIMONIAL FOR BEAUTIFUL MEDICO GIRL
      matrimonial for brother
      Matrimonial for Hindu Punjabi S?W Engineer Girl (26,5'8")
      Matrimonial invited for a smart Tamil Iyer Girl 22/164cms/Software MNC
      seeking alliance from telugu vaidiki brahmin girls
      Wanted Soulmate

       I N D I A    N E T W O R K    F O U N D A T I O N, I N C.
       P.O. Box 556, Bowling Green, OH 43402, USA

          Telephone: (419) 352 9335  - Fax: (419) 352 9334
   Group Health Plan Info can be found at http://www.indnet.org/health
Update Bulletin edited by Attorney SHEELA MURTHY. She has a Masters Degree
in Law (LL.M.) from HARVARD LAW SCHOOL and is an active member of the
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Her Office concentrates in
U.S.IMMIGRATION LAW and represents individuals and companies located
throughout the U.S. and the world. Check out her website for updates on
U.S. immigration law and policy at http://www.murthy.com

            [log in to unmask] * 410-356-8830 * http://www.murthy.com