Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LOOKING Home

LOOKING  March 1998, Week 5

LOOKING March 1998, Week 5

Matrimonial Digest - Mar. 31, 98.

India Information Digest Editor <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:32:20 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

                MATRIMONIAL DIGEST -   March 31  1998
India Information Digest    Tue, 31 Mar 98       Volume 3 : Issue 347

Today's Topics:

      Alliance - Female
      Alliance - for friend
      Alliance for a Tamil Brahmin girl
      Alliance for a Telugu Brahmin Boy
      Alliance for a Telugu Reddy girl
      Alliance for DENTAL GOUDA(TELUGU) GIRL
      Alliance for KANNADA bramhin girl
      Alliance for Telugu speaking Padmasali Male
      Female - Alliance invited for Tamil Girl
      Looking for a bride
      looking for a groom (2 msgs)
      Looking for a Kannada Brahmin boy for a Doctor
      Looking for a Marathi girl
      Looking for a professional gentleman
      Looking for a suitable girl.
      Looking for a Tamil Iyer bridegroom
      Looking for a Telugu Brahmin (VV) bride
      Looking for female
      Looking for Groom
      LOOKING FOR PALGHAT BRAHMIN BOY
      Looking for South Indian Iyer Female
      Looking for Tamil Iyer Girl
      Looking for Tamil Saiva Pillai boy
      Male Looking for Female
      Matrimonial (2 msgs)
      Matrimonial-Alliance for a Nair boy
      Matrimonial- alliance for iyengar girl
      Matrimonial - Kannada Brahmin Boy Looking For A Girl (2 msgs)
      Matrimonial - Looking for a marathi speaking girl
      Matrimonial - Looking for a woman
      Matrimonial - looking for tamil saiva pillai groom
      Matrimonial Ad for Groom
      Matrimonial alliance for Kapu Naidu Girl
      Matrimonial alliance for Telugu Madhwa Brahmin Girl
      Matrimonial Digest - Mar. 24, 98.
      MATRIMONIAL FOR PUNJABI BOY...
      Matrimonial Proposal for Punjabi Girl.
      Matrimonial search for a suitable girl
      REDDY GIRL
      Subject: Matrimonial alliance for Telugu Brahmin Girl of  Tamilnadu origin

Contributions are appreciated to the India Network
Foundation. Please make Check payable to: "INDIA NETWORK FOUNDATION" and
mail the check to:
India Network, P.O. Box 556, Bowling Green, OH 43402, USA
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The India Network Group Health Insurance Plan for Visitors, Temp. workers,
and Students is now available for 1997-'98 year with same low premium
rates as last year..
Please send e-mail to: [log in to unmask]  to receive complete details
OR call 1-800-662-8855 (attn: Steve Haney)
Or Check on web page at http://www.indnet.org/health/
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------/*
This announcement is solely intended for SUBSCRIBERS of India Network

All members are invited to subscribe to IMMNET - the U.S. Immigration Law
Update Bulletin edited by Attorney SHEELA MURTHY. She has a Masters Degree
in Law (LL.M.) from HARVARD LAW SCHOOL and is an active member of the
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Her Office concentrates in
U.S.IMMIGRATION LAW and represents individuals and companies located
throughout the U.S. and the world. Check out her website for updates on
U.S. immigration law and policy at http://www.murthy.com

            [log in to unmask] * 410-356-8830 * http://www.murthy.com