]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LOOKING Home

LOOKING  April 2000

LOOKING April 2000

India Network Matrimonial Digest - Apr. 26,2000

Information Editor <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:50:00 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Today's India Network Matrimonial Digest is compiled by the India Network Services
               P.O. Box 537, Bowling Green, OH 43402, USA
             Telephone: (419) 352 9335 Fax:  (419) 352 9334
                             Wed 26 Apr 2000

                MATRIMONIAL DIGEST -  2000
Send your matrimonial advertisments to [log in to unmask] or complete the
form on the web at https://www.indnet.org/class.html

India Network Matrimonial  Wed, 26 Apr 2000   Volume 11 : Issue 17

Today's Topics:

      Advertisement for Bengali Hindu professional
      For south indian telugu brahmin sister , 33 yr
      looking for a Bride
      Looking for a Reddy girl
      Looking for a suitable groom for Telugu Arya Vysya girl
      Looking for Groom (2 msgs)
      Looking for suitable bride
      LOOKING FOR TAMIL IYER BOY-NON ATHERAYA GOATHRAM
      M 29, Never Married, Hindu; Tamil
      Matrimonial- Female
      Telugu/Kshatriya boy Looking for pretty, sweet natured girl
      telugu brahmin girl
      USA AUTHOR AND PIANIST SEEKS WIFE

Update Bulletin edited by Attorney SHEELA MURTHY. She has a Masters Degree
in Law (LL.M.) from HARVARD LAW SCHOOL and is an active member of the
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Her Office concentrates in
U.S.IMMIGRATION LAW and represents individuals and companies located
throughout the U.S. and the world. Check out her website for updates on
U.S. immigration law and policy at http://www.murthy.com

            [log in to unmask] * 410-356-8830 * http://www.murthy.com