Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LOOKING Home

LOOKING  April 2000

LOOKING April 2000

India Network Matrimonial Digest - Apr. 18, 2000

Information Editor <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:17:44 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Today's India Network Matrimonial Digest is compiled by the India Network Services
               P.O. Box 537, Bowling Green, OH 43402, USA
             Telephone: (419) 352 9335 Fax: (419) 352 9334
                             Tue 18 Apr 2000

                MATRIMONIAL DIGEST - 2000
Send your matrimonial advertisments to [log in to unmask] or complete the
form on the web at https://www.indnet.org/class.html

India Network Matrimonial Tue, 18 Apr 2000 Volume 12 : Issue 16

Today's Topics:

      Ad for 27yr brahmin boy
      Brother seeks a GROOM for Tamil Iyer girl
      Looking for Alliance
      Looking for alliance from a Tamil Iyer girl for my brother
      Looking for a South Indian brahmin engineers
      Looking for a suitable match
      Looking for Groom (2 msgs)
      Looking for pretty, sweet natured girl as a life partner
      LOOKING FOR TAMIL IYER BOY-NON ATHERAYA GOATHRAM
      Matrimonial

Update Bulletin edited by Attorney SHEELA MURTHY. She has a Masters Degree
in Law (LL.M.) from HARVARD LAW SCHOOL and is an active member of the
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Her Office concentrates in
U.S.IMMIGRATION LAW and represents individuals and companies located
throughout the U.S. and the world. Check out her website for updates on
U.S. immigration law and policy at http://www.murthy.com

            [log in to unmask] * 410-356-8830 * http://www.murthy.com

^ ValuCom - a leader in international calling card plans introduces
^ Lowest Rates & Simple Plan * Call INDIA for Only 44c/min Flat Rate
24 hours 7 days a week * Low rates to over 200 countries
^ Order online @ http://valucorp.com/indnet/ Or call 1-888-825-8266